Please Read!!

Majority of any images posted on here will be MINE! As in, original stuff, made/taken/yadda yadda by ME. I would like you to respect that and not claim it as other then mine, from me. Any images other then mine will be noted as so, unless, most likely, as a post of what I like/want, I most likely won't list that. i.e. band photos (if I took any pics of band, i will note that, otherwise assume it's from the internet), wishlist-y stuff (anything i want) Or just things I find worth sharing. If you're not sure if an image is mine or not, feel free to ask, I will tell you truthfully. Just a note, this is basically a copyright of all my images. (Also, there will be images of me posted around, there's a chance they were taken by other people then me. If you're unsure and would like to know, again, just ask.)

Lost In Wonderland

Lost In Wonderland
I'll sit here waiting, dreaming of you. (Photo taken by A friend of mine, Brian Ellis. That's my mirage.)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Some Things Came Up

Oh goodness! Do I have a lot I could say. 
And I wish I could say it all right now.
But, I'm literally writing this and thinking about how I really feel like puking right now. 
Gross, I know.
Sorry.

Keep posted and check back soon!
My goal is to post some new shit from my chaotic mind in the next few days.

Gonna spice things up here and post a picture of myself. Self portrait if you will...
As always, please take care of me!
XoXXo,
Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment