Please Read!!

Majority of any images posted on here will be MINE! As in, original stuff, made/taken/yadda yadda by ME. I would like you to respect that and not claim it as other then mine, from me. Any images other then mine will be noted as so, unless, most likely, as a post of what I like/want, I most likely won't list that. i.e. band photos (if I took any pics of band, i will note that, otherwise assume it's from the internet), wishlist-y stuff (anything i want) Or just things I find worth sharing. If you're not sure if an image is mine or not, feel free to ask, I will tell you truthfully. Just a note, this is basically a copyright of all my images. (Also, there will be images of me posted around, there's a chance they were taken by other people then me. If you're unsure and would like to know, again, just ask.)

Lost In Wonderland

Lost In Wonderland
I'll sit here waiting, dreaming of you. (Photo taken by A friend of mine, Brian Ellis. That's my mirage.)

Friday, July 27, 2012

On Wounded Hands I Crawl.

I just want somebody to take care of me for a few days. 
I think I'm starting to slip up, and I've been trying my best to keep up.
I'm in need of a small escape.
Somewhere else for a couple of days.




Maybe someone to start a relationship with. Who knows. But I would need to stop running away from any sign of love. For a relationship kind of girl, I freak out at the idea of being close to someone personally, because I know what all my demons are like. I'm stressed, tired, and alone. Who could take me as I am for all I am? Why am I so afraid of someone who could do that? 
Funny, I could have had that, I'm sure, maybe even a few times. But I'm so fucked up. And this is why I feel so alone when I just want someone to take care of me. Or at least hold me. I'm so exhausted.
(Drawing by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment