Please Read!!

Majority of any images posted on here will be MINE! As in, original stuff, made/taken/yadda yadda by ME. I would like you to respect that and not claim it as other then mine, from me. Any images other then mine will be noted as so, unless, most likely, as a post of what I like/want, I most likely won't list that. i.e. band photos (if I took any pics of band, i will note that, otherwise assume it's from the internet), wishlist-y stuff (anything i want) Or just things I find worth sharing. If you're not sure if an image is mine or not, feel free to ask, I will tell you truthfully. Just a note, this is basically a copyright of all my images. (Also, there will be images of me posted around, there's a chance they were taken by other people then me. If you're unsure and would like to know, again, just ask.)

Lost In Wonderland

Lost In Wonderland
I'll sit here waiting, dreaming of you. (Photo taken by A friend of mine, Brian Ellis. That's my mirage.)

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Back, Back In The New York Groove


One day, while I was not paying attention to my psychology class, I happened to come across a quote in there from Sigmund Freud: "When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it." 
So, I am now setting myself a goal to do at least one drawing a day, no matter how large or small. I'm tired of sitting around daydreaming of doing photography and art, wondering if I even have the slightest chance of going back to school, spending my days somewhat overworking myself with multiple jobs 
-and nothing to show for.
I'm tired of being idle. I've made many changes, and have been working on some more of them. (for example, I have finally put off placing work first and my back pain second. Going back to the chiropractor and consistently was one of the best starts I've made.) I'm not going to get anywhere daydreaming of what I want if I don't actually do something. That is where drawing/doodling/or taking at least one photo a day comes in. It will help keep me productive in what I want, and the only thing I have to lose is accomplishing something.


Wish me luck!


P.S. I have been ignoring a lot of things lately. This has been one of them. So, if you are reading this, whether this is your first time reading one of my posts or not, please keep checking in on my progress. I'll try updating on here more often again.

And I will leave you this, though I am in Pa. this seems quite fitting right now:

New York Groove



(Photo of my, taken by my best friend, and fellow artist/photo nerd Brian.)

No comments:

Post a Comment